● The spectrophotometer is a precise measuring instrument. Please avoid dramatic changes of external environment when measuring. These changes, including the flicker of surrounding light and the rapid change of temperature, will affect measurement accuracy.
● Keep the instrument balanceable; make sure the measuring aperture close to the test sample, and no shaking or shifting when measuring. Please prevent the colorimeter from fierce collision or crash.
● The instrument is not waterproof. Do not use it in high humidity environment or in water.
● Keep the instrument clean. Avoid dust, powder or solid particles entering the measuring aperture and the instrument.
● Replace the white calibration cavity and put the spectrophotometer into instrument case when not in use.
● Please take out the battery to prevent the instrument from damage if you don’t use it for a long time.
● Please keep the instrument in a cool dry place.
● Any unauthorized changes to the instrument are not permitted, or it will affect the measuring accuracy, even cause irreversible damage.